The Killa Wayuu mochila bag in earthy colours of sand and black combines harmoniously with a solid sand colour shoulder strap, making this a versatile crochet crossbody Wayuu beauty mochila that stands out wherever you go.
Made by an artisan woman from the Wayuu tribe, this shoulder bag has been crocheted using only her ancestral techniques and years of experience, creating her own distinctive and unrepeatable design by being in the present moment and connecting with her heart.
The Wayuu crossbody mochila bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits -- from a summer dress to more formal cocktail attire. The adaptability of this crochet bag is amazing. It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination. And the best part? Each bag is one-of-a-kind. No two are alike. Fantastic.
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- Mini tassels around the bag
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is made in a solid colour using one strand
- Drawstring closure
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 22-28 cm | 10”- 11”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 51-52 cm | 20”-21”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this crossbody bag. Each shoulder bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this purse, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.