From the desert lands of La Guajira, Colombia we bring to you the Dulce large mochila Colombia Wayuu handmade in double thread. This one-of-a-kind art piece, has been individually handwoven by a single Wayuu woman artisan, using ancient weaving techniques, a skill that has been passed through generations.
The versatility of this mochila Wayuu make it easy to adapt to any outfit for any occasion, and for any season of the year. It's the perfect travel friend. Just fold it and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination.
This unique Wayuu bag is lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your essentials.
Have any questions? Just send us a DM. Or if you wish to carry our products as a wholesale buyer, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
Shipping + Delivery
- Includes complimentary standard FREE SHIPPING to Canada and the USA.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All domestic shipments include tracking numbers
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon
Follow us on our socials!