The Afet Wayuu purse is a hand-woven Wayuu bag with a round silhouette in sand colour with accents of wine, navy blue, and gold across the intricate wide strap design, meant to be carried as a purse. The crochet bag is reminiscent of a sanguine stained sunset inside a forest. A classic purse with thoughtful sensibilities.
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The wide strap is accentuated by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 22-24 cm | 8”-9”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each purse represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this crochet bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep on doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.