Our Amari Wayuu tote bag looks beautifully natural with its tan and rustic gold colour scheme and has been envisioned and created by an individual artisan. This large Wayuu shoulder bag is a one-of-a-kind tote bag that is exclusively crafted and comes with double braided handles.
This handmade crochet bag is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or try it with a short dress for a lunch meeting, and even with more formal wear. It can go from the beach to evening cocktails, no problem. It is wonderfully adaptable!
- The Amari tote bag has a stunning geometrical design.
- Two pom-poms drawstring closure
- Each side highlight pom-poms and tassels
- Strong double braided handles
- 100% authentic Wayuu tote bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 34-36 cm | 13”-14”
- Handle Size: 25 cm | 10”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each tote bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this shoulder bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.