The Ariel crossbody bag in a solid sand colour, accentuated with a vibrant scarlet red shoulder strap carries a happy mood, making this shoulder bag an ideal crossbody accessory.
This crochet bag is a stylish companion for work, travel and everyday city bag. It's versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with a formal look, they are so adaptable!
- 100% authentic mochila Wayuu crochet bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by beautiful intricate geometric designs
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- Hand made in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each crossbody bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this tote bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.