Individually handmade by Wayuu woman artisans from the highlands of Colombia, our Bay Wayuu Mochila bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits. From a casual weekend getup to more formal cocktail wear, this boho crossbody bags ability to adapt is astonishing. It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination. And the best part? Each Wayuu crossbody bag is one-of-a-kind. No two are alike.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the specific member of the Wayuu tribe who made this large Wayuu bag. Each Wayuu mochila bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this mochila bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100% original Wayuu mochila bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring enclosure with pompoms
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 34-35 cm | 13”-14”
- Handles size: 23 - 24 cm | 9"- 10”
Follow us on our socials!