Individually handmade by Wayuu woman artisans from la Guajira desert of Colombia, our Dee Wayuu mochila is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits. From a casual weekend getup to more formal cocktail wear, this large Wayuu bag ability to adapt is astonishing. It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination. And the best part? Each mochila Wayuu is one-of-a-kind. No two are alike.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the specific member of the Wayuu tribe who made this Wayuu bag. Each large Wayuu mochila represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this Colombian bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu mochila
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colors
- The shoulder strap in macrame is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring enclosure with tassels
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 50-51 cm | 19”-20”
*Due to each mochila Wayuu being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.*
Follow us on our socials!