The Doga Wayuu crochet purse is a hand-woven hobo bag with a round silhouette in sand colour with accents of olive green, wine, navy blue, and gold across the intricate wide strap design, meant to be carried as a purse. Allowing you to carry an endless field of sunflowers. A classic crochet bag with thoughtful sensibilities.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu crochet mochila bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using crochet and ancient weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The wide strap is accentuated by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 22-24 cm | 8”-9”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.*
Follow us on our socials!