The Eira large crossbody bag in a neutral shade of colours combines harmoniously with an attractive shoulder strap, making this a versatile authentic crossbody bag purse that stands out wherever you go.
Made by an artisan woman from Colombia, our Wayuu bags have been woven using only her ancestral techniques and years of experience, to create stunning pieces of art.
This crochet tote bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits -- from a summer dress to more formal cocktail attire. The adaptability of this crossbody purse is amazing. It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination. And the best part? Each mochila bag is one-of-a-kind. No two are alike. Fantastic.
ꙮ This large crossbody bag is lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your essentials.
ꙮ Each mochila comes with care instructions inside.
ꙮ The crochet tote bag It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination without taking much space.
ꙮ Due to each Wayuu bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.
ꙮ This unique crochet bag makes a lovely gift for your mom, girlfriend, wife, friend and anyone who appreciates a handmade gift with wisdom, dedication and love.
ꙮ Do you have any questions? Send us a DM, we are usually around 😊
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Height: 22-28 cm | 11”- 12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 51-52 cm | 20”-21”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping to USA and Canada. For international orders over $280, but does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!