Our distinctive Elsa Wayuu crossbody bag in mocha and eggshell colour has an unusual distinctive design pattern that has required much more work by the individual artisan. This large Wayuu one-of-a-kind tote bag is exclusively crafted and comes wide shoulder strap blending traditional Wayuu artistry and distinctly modern geometric design.
The crossbody bag is an elegant companion for a lunch, tea or dinner event, a topic of conversation in any gathering. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with a formal look, It’s so adaptable!
- Two tightly knitted head cups pom-pom tassels at the front of the bag
- 100% authentic Wayuu shoulder bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure.
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes slightly vary. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each crochet bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this tote bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.