The cheerful Emma Wayuu tote bag in solid scarlet red colour is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials with its double braided handles.
This handmade tote bag can be worn with jeans for a casual look or even with a long dress for a more formal look, as it complements any attire, conveying a sense of warmth, and relaxed style.
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag with handles
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- Drawstring enclosure with tassels and pompom
- Strong double braided handles
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28 -29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Handles size: 25 cm | 10”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
The art of creating your purse has been practiced and passed on for hundreds of years, and each unique design is a meaningful and artistic expression of Wayuu culture, made with love and dedication. In buying this tote bag, you help support the Wayuu tribe’s livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.