The Feray Wayuu purse is a hand-woven handbag with a round silhouette in sand colour with electric tones of aqua, lavender, fuchsia and yellow flow over the intricate wide strap design, meant to be carried as a purse. Evoking memories of days spent feeling the breeze by the La Guajira beach. A classic crochet bag with thoughtful sensibilities.
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The wide strap is accentuated by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 22-24 cm | 8”-9”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each crochet bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this purse , you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep on doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.