From the desert in La Guajira, Colombia we bring to you a piece of art, individually handmade by a single Wayuu woman artisan. The Freya Wayuu bag from Colombia is one-of-a-kind, uniquely made with the sole creativity of a lady artisan using years of experience in the art of crocheting, a technique that has been passed through generations in the culture of the Wayuu people.
ꙮ The authentic handmade Colombian bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits. From a casual weekend getup to more formal cocktail wear, this mochila Wayuu ability to adjust is astonishing.
ꙮ Each Wayuu bag is lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your essentials.
ꙮ Each mochila Wayuu comes with care instructions inside.
ꙮ The Wayuu bag It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination without taking much space.
ꙮ Due to each Wayuu bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.
ꙮ This Wayuu mochila makes a lovely gift for your mom, girlfriend, wife, friend and anyone who appreciates a handmade gift with wisdom, dedication and love.
ꙮ Have any questions? Just send us a DM. Or if you wish to carry our products as a wholesale buyer, you can reach us at email@example.com
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free shipping to USA and Canada with tracking number. Does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!