Our distinctive Gala crochet tote bag in aqua and sand colours has an unusual cityscape design pattern that has required much more work by the individual artisan. This large Wayuu one-of-a-kind tote bag is exclusively crafted and comes with double braided handles.
This crochet bag is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or try it with a short dress for a lunch meeting, and even with more formal wear. It can go from the beach to evening cocktails, no problem. It is wonderfully adaptable!
- The Gala tote bag has a stunning cityscape design.
- Two pom-poms drawstring closure
- Each side highlight pom-poms
- Strong double braided handles
- 100% authentic Wayuu shoulder bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 22-24 | 8”-11”
- Handles size: 25 cm | 10”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each tote bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this shoulder bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.