Our stunning Gemma bag comes with a happy mood, some healing energy and a passion for life from the Wayuu culture, in a variety of spirited colours from royal blue to hot pink.
The Gemma crochet bag is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Perfect for days when you need an extra boost of positive energy, or when you just feel like sporting a laid-back, relaxed style.
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with vibrant colours
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”- 12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
✈FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND TO THE USA✈
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this crossbody bag. Each shoulder bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this purse, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
Care Instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
If you have any questions or inquiries please send us a message and we will reply promptly 🥰
Follow us on Instagram at @origincolombia 🧡