Our classic Inti Wayuu bag in black, accentuated with a startling vibrant shoulder strap, evokes a joyful vibe, making this crossbody bag an ideal everyday accessory.
This handmade large shoulder bag is a stylish companion for work, travel, beach and anything in between, making it a terrific everyday bag. It's versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal wear. It's highly adaptable.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this crochet crossbody bag. Each mochila represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this crochet bucket bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu crochet mochila bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using crochet and ancient weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping to USA and Canada. For international orders over $280, but does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!