The super fun Isabella Wayuu shoulder bag with a flap top comes in sparkling bright green, magenta, yellow, gold and sky blue colours with a striking pattern on the flap that makes a great statement piece. The versatility and lightweight of this crossbody bag make it a stylish companion for travel, work and everyday wear. It is strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials.
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with vibrant happy colours to lift up your mood
- Flap enclosure with an intricate pattern
- Shoulder strap with fringes on the sides and highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 11”-12”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
The art of creating your crossbody bag has been practiced and passed on for hundreds of years, and each unique design is a meaningful and artistic expression of Wayuu culture, made with love and dedication. In buying this crochet bag, you help support the Wayuu tribe’s livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans have compensated fairly for their craft.