Our Itzel Wayuu bag in earthy colours of sand and black connects with Mother Nature's energy and combines harmoniously with a solid black shoulder strap, making this a versatile Wayuu mochila bag beauty that stands out wherever you go.
Made by an artisan woman from the Wayuu tribe, this hippie Wayuu bag has been crocheted using only her ancestral techniques and years of experience, creating her own distinctive and unrepeatable design by being in the present moment and connecting with her heart.
The Wayuu tote bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits -- from a summer dress to more formal cocktail attire. The adaptability of this mochila is amazing. It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination. And the best part? Each vegan handbag is one-of-a-kind. No two are alike. Fantastic.
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped 3 tassels at the front of the bag
- 100% authentic Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”- 12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 51-52 cm | 20”-21”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Follow us on our socials!