Individually handmade by Wayuu woman artisans from la Guajira desert of Colombia, our Kat Colombia bag in large size is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits. From a casual weekend getup to more formal cocktail wear, these Colombian bags ability to adapt are astonishing. It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination. And the best part? Each Wayuu bag is one-of-a-kind. No two are alike.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the specific member of the Wayuu tribe who made this vegan crossbody bag. Each mochila bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying these Wayuu mochila bags, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu mochila bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring enclosure with tassels
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 50-51 cm | 19”-20”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping to USA and Canada. For international orders over $280, but does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!