The Killa Wayuu bag in earthy colours of sand and black combines harmoniously with a solid sand colour shoulder strap, making this a versatile crochet hobo bag beauty that stands out wherever you go.
Made by an artisan woman from the Wayuu tribe, this large Wayuu mochila bag has been crocheted using only her ancestral techniques and years of experience, creating her own distinctive and unrepeatable design by being in the present moment and connecting with her heart.
This Wayuu design bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits -- from a summer dress to more formal cocktail attire. The adaptability of this crochet bag is amazing. It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination. And the best part? Each Colombian bag is one-of-a-kind. No two are alike. Fantastic.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this Wayuu bag. Each mochila bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this Wayuu purse, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- Mini tassels around the bag
- The shoulder strap is made in a solid colour using one strand
- Drawstring closure
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 22-28 cm | 10”- 11”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 51-52 cm | 20”-21”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping to USA and Canada. For international orders over $280, but does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!