The super fun Koya mochilas colombianas with dual straps come in three different colour options. These Wayuu bags in solid colours come decorated with bright pom-poms that make these crochet bag totes are great statement pieces. The versatility and lightweight of these crossbody bags make them a stylish companion for travel, work and everyday wear. It is strong and sturdy enough to carry your most daily essentials.
The art of creating this crochet purse has been practiced and passed on for hundreds of years, and each unique design is a meaningful and artistic expression of Wayuu culture, made with love and dedication. In buying these mochila bags, you help support the Wayuu tribe’s livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans have compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu mochila bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with vibrant happy pom-poms to lift up your mood
- Dual straps. Can be worn as a crossbody bag or purse
- Medium Size
- Three attractive colour options
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 21-22cm | 8”-9”
- Width: 24-25 cm | 10”-11”
- Strap drop ( Long Strap) : 56 cm | 22”
- Strap drop (Short Strap) : 20 cm | 8"
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping to USA and Canada. For international orders over $280, but does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!