Handmade by a single artisan woman from the Wayuu tribe, this Wayuu mochila bag has been crocheted using only her ancestral techniques and years of experience in the art of crocheting Wayuu bags, a technique that has been passed through generations in the culture of the Wayuu tribe.
ꙮ The authentic crocheted bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits. From a casual
weekend getup to more formal cocktail wear, this Colombia Wayu bag's ability to adjust is astonishing.
ꙮ Wayuu bags are lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your essentials.
ꙮ Each woven shoulder bag comes with care instructions inside.
ꙮ The mochila Wayuu It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination without taking much space.
ꙮ Due to each Colombian Wayuu bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.
ꙮ This unique crochet handbag makes a lovely gift for your mom, girlfriend, wife, friend and anyone who appreciates a handmade gift with wisdom,
dedication and love.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- Mini tassels around the bag
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 22-28 cm | 10”- 11”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 51-52 cm | 20”-21”
*Due to each Wayuu mochila bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.*
Follow us on our socials!