Our Mar crossbody bag features a visually striking blend of black, sand and blue threads. The Mar shoulder bag is a large-size crochet bag with a wide shoulder strap blending traditional Wayuu artistry and a distinctly modern geometric design. It is lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry your essentials and versatile as it can be worn as a crossbody bag. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal attire, it is extraordinarily adaptable.
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using crochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each crossbody bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this tote bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.