The Martina Mochila Wayuu Colombiana comes in earthy tan and honey colours. This large shoulder bag conveys a sense of warmth, good vibes and a passion for life from the Wayuu culture.
The mochila is an stylish companion for work, travel, beach and anything in between. It's versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal wear. It’s perfectly adaptable.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this crossbody bag. Each Colombian handmade bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this Wayuu bag pattern, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu Bag (Mochilas Wayuu Colombianas)
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate design
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- Drawstring closure
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping to USA and Canada. For international orders over $280, but does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!