Our classic Mile Wayuu bag has been handcrafted by a single woman artisan from the Wayuu tribe working with passion, commitment and love for 10 days making sure that this Wayuu mochila bag is woven to perfection.
Please note the amount of work on the shoulder strap, made in macrame with a stunningly unique geometrical design. The tassels are capped with a design that matches the strap.
The mochila Wayuu is a stylish companion for work, travel, beach and anything in between, making it a terrific everyday bag. It's versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal wear. It's highly adaptable.
We stand behind our Wayuu bags 100%, we know how much effort our Wayuu artisans pour into the making of every bag as this labour is the only source of income to fight poverty.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The shoulder strap in macrame is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring enclosure with tassels
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 50-51 cm | 19”-20”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping to USA and Canada.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!