Our chic Mollie wayuu clutch bag in ochre colour with strap blends traditional Wayuu artistry and distinctly modern design. It is lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry your most essentials. And versatile as well, as it can be worn as a dainty clutch or as a shoulder accessory.
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design- -each bag is an individual -- made with vibrant colours
- Fringe flap enclosure with a pompom and tassel accent
- Braided shoulder strap
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 19-21 cm |7”- 8”
- Width: 22-29 cm | 8”-11”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
The art of creating your purse has been practiced and passed on for hundreds of years, and each unique design is a meaningful and artistic expression of Wayuu culture, made with love and dedication. In buying this shoulder bag, you help support the Wayuu tribe’s livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.