The Pearl handmade Wayuu bag from Colombia in a solid lilac colour is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials with its stunning macrame shoulder strap.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the specific member of the Wayuu tribe who made these boho purses. Each crochet shoulder bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this original mochila Wayuu bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu mochila bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The shoulder strap in macrame is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring enclosure with tassels
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 50-51 cm | 19”-20”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.*
Follow us on our socials!