From the desert in La Guajira, Colombia we bring to you a piece of art, individually handmade by a single Wayuu woman artisan. The Poppy mochila bag is one-of-a-kind, uniquely made with the sole creativity of a lady artisan using years of experience in the art of crocheting, a technique that has been passed through generations in the culture of the Wayuu people.
ꙮ This bohemian shoulder bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits. From a casual weekend getup to more formal cocktail wear, this woven Colombian bag's ability to adjust is astonishing.
ꙮ This Wayuu mochila bag is lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your essentials.
ꙮ The handmade crochet bag comes with care instructions inside.
ꙮ The crochet bucket bag It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination without taking much space.
ꙮ Due to each artisan bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.
ꙮ This Wayuu mochila makes a lovely gift for your mom, girlfriend, wife, friend and anyone who appreciates a handmade gift with wisdom, dedication and love.
ꙮ Do you have any questions? Send us a DM, we are usually around 😊
- Handmade in Colombia
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- 100% original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using crochet and ancient weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping to USA and Canada. For international orders over $280, but does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!