The teal and tan combo in our special Robin Wayuu crossbody bag is especially appealing. Whether it’s a casual outing with friends or an office meeting, this shoulder bag is just the ticket. This tote bag is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials.
Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal wear. It’s amazingly adaptable.
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- 100% authentic Wayuu mochila shoulder strap bag
- Takes 8-10 weeks to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12” -13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each handbag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this messenger bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.