Individually handmade by Wayuu woman artisans from la Guajira desert of Colombia, our Romilly original Wayuu bag is adaptable with any attire. It is simply a matter of exploring combinations with your outfits.
From a casual weekend getup to more formal cocktail wear, this bolsa Wayuu's ability to adapt is astonishing. It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination. And the best part? Each tote bag is one-of-a-kind. No two are alike.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the specific member of the Wayuu tribe who made this bucket bag. Each crochet purse represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this mochila bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100% original Wayuu mochila bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- The large Wayuu bag is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Spirited Pom-Poms and tassels decorate the front of the bag beautifully
- Strong double braided handles
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 34-35 cm | 13”-14”
- Handles size: 49 - 50 cm | 19"-20" (side to side)
Shipping + Delivery
- Free shipping to USA and Canada on orders over $100. For international orders over $280, but does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!