The Talis Wayuu crossbody bag in sand and aqua colour conveys a sense of peace and comfort to complement any attire.
The crossbody bag is a stylish companion for work, travel, beach and anything in between. Versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal wear. It’s highly adaptable.
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate design
- Drawstring closure
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”- 12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
✈FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND TO THE USA✈
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this crossbody bag. Each shoulder bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this purse, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
Care Instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
If you have any questions or inquiries please send us a message and we will reply promptly 🥰
Follow us on Instagram at @origincolombia 🧡