Our classic Uma Wayuu crossbody bag in scarlet red colour, accentuated with a startling vibrant shoulder strap, evokes a joyful vibe, making this crossbody bag an ideal everyday accessory.
This handcrafted shoulder bag is a stylish companion for work, travel, beach and anything in between, making it a terrific everyday bag. The Uma tote bag is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal wear. It's highly adaptable.
- 100% authentic Wayuu bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring enclosure with tassels
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 50-51 cm | 19”-20”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each crossbody bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this crossbody bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.