Our new and stunning Urma Wayuu tote bag in vibrant colours of Tangerine, ochre and black accents has a universal appeal for its understated elegance. This large Wayuu one-of-a-kind shoulder bag is exclusively crafted and comes with double braided handles decorated with pom-poms and double tassels.
This handmade crochet bag is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or try it with a short dress for a lunch meeting, and even with more formal wear. It can go from the beach to evening cocktails, no problem. It is wonderfully adaptable!
- The Urma tote bag is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Spirited Pom-Poms and tassels decorate the front of the bag beautifully
- Strong double braided handles
- 100% authentic Wayuu mochila bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 34-35 cm | 13”-14”
- Handles size: 23 - 24 cm | 9"- 10”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each Wayuu mochila bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this boho bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.