The Abril Wayuu crossbody bag is a large-sized bucket bag with a colour combination of vibrant scarlet red and sand. This shoulder bag has a woven shoulder strap, making it a versatile crossbody bag accessory. The Abril shoulder bag blends traditional Wayúu artistry, offering a distinct, modern design. This handmade handbag is lightweight, yet durable enough to carry your everyday essentials.
Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with a long dress for a more formal look. It is wonderfully adaptable.
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using crochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring closure
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each crossbody bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this tote bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.