The Banu Wayuu mochila is a hand-woven bag with a round silhouette in sand colour with accents of forest green, fuchsia and brown pulsate over the intricate wide strap design, meant to be carried as a purse. Inspired by the serendipitous colours seen in the La Guajira Peninsula of Colombia. A classic crochet bag with thoughtful sensibilities.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The wide strap is accentuated by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 22-24 cm | 8”-9”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.*
Follow us on our socials!