Wayuu bags are a unique and exquisite representation of Colombia's cultural heritage, as well as a beautiful and practical accessory for any modern lifestyle. Handmade by talented Wayuu women artisans, each Colombian bag is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that reflects the creativity and energy of the artisan who crafted it. Using ancient crochet techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation, these artisans create mochilas Wayuu mochila bags that are not only visually stunning but also highly functional and durable.
Crafted from lightweight and strong materials, mochilas Wayuu Colombianas are capable of carrying all of your essentials while still maintaining their elegant shape. Whether you're heading to the office, out for a casual day of shopping, or embarking on an adventure to a far-off destination, a Wayuu bag is the perfect complement to any outfit, in any season.
At the heart of our commitment to these beautiful mochilas Wayuu is our recognition of the importance of the Wayuu artisan community. We pay our artisan's fair wages so that they can support their families and maintain their craft. We also ensure they are treated with love and respect and receive recognition for their incredible work. By purchasing a Wayuu bag, you're not only getting a beautiful accessory but also contributing to preserving a time-honored craft and supporting the livelihoods of talented artisans. So whether you're looking for a practical travel companion or a statement piece to enhance your wardrobe, a Wayuu is a perfect choice.
ꙮ This crochet crossbody bag is lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your essentials.
ꙮ Each crochet bag pattern comes with care instructions inside.
ꙮ The boho bag It’s also easy to fold and put in your suitcase for your next travel destination without taking much space.
ꙮ Due to each mochila Wayuu being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.
ꙮ This unique Wayuu mochila bag makes a lovely gift for your mom, girlfriend, wife, friend and anyone who appreciates a handmade gift with wisdom, dedication and love.
ꙮ Do you have any questions? Send us an email at email@example.com
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using crochet and ancient weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- Drawstring closure
- Height: 22-28 cm | 11”- 12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 51-52 cm | 20”-21”
Shipping + Delivery
- Free standard shipping with tracking number to USA and Canada for orders $70+ Does not apply for wholesale.
- Shipping speeds are estimates and standard shipping delays may occur with Canada Post due to high volume and extra safety measures.
- All Wayuu bags are wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon.
Follow us on our socials!