Our special Rene Wayuu crossbody bag comes in earthy tan and ochre colours. This crossbody bag conveys a sense of warmth, healing energy and a passion for life from the Wayuu culture.
Each crochet bag is a stylish companion for work, travel, beach and anything in between. It's versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal wear. It’s perfectly adaptable.
- 100% authentic Wayuu mochila bag
- Took 8-10 days to complete using ancientcrochet and weaving techniques
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate design
- Two tightly knitted embroidery capped tassels at the front of the bag
- Drawstring closure
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-20 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20”-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the member of the Wayuu tribe who made this purse. Each crossbody bag represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this shoulder bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.