Our elegant Rosemary Wayuu crossbody bag comes in misty rose and gold colours with a soothing mood, some healing energy and a passion for life from the Wayuu woman who handcrafted this bag.
The Rosemary shoulder bag is versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Perfect for days when you need an extra boost of positive energy, or when you just feel like sporting a laid-back, relaxed style.
- 100% authentic Wayuu crochet bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with vibrant colours
- Drawstring enclosure with tassels
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Handmade in Colombia
- Height: 28-29 cm | 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 55-61 cm | 20-24”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly. *
The art of creating your purse has been practiced and passed on for hundreds of years, and each unique design is a meaningful and artistic expression of Wayuu culture, made with love and dedication. In buying this crossbody bag, you help support the Wayuu tribe’s livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.