Our classic Liz unicolor Wayuu bag in fern green accentuated with a startling vibrant shoulder strap, evokes a joyful vibe, making this mochila bag an ideal everyday accessory.
Our best Wayuu mochila in large size is a stylish companion for work, travel, beach and anything in between, making it a terrific everyday mochila bag. It's versatile and lightweight, yet strong and sturdy enough to carry all your daily essentials. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with more formal wear. It's highly adaptable.
Your purchase is a gift — to yourself, and to the specific member of the Wayuu tribe who made this cute crossbody bag. Each crossbody purse represents a significant stream of income for Wayuu women. In buying this large Wayuu mochila bag, you help support their livelihood and enable them to keep doing what they do. Origin Colombia is deeply committed to fair trade, and we make sure our artisans are compensated fairly for their craft.
- Handmade in Colombia
- 100 % original Wayuu bag
- Takes 8-10 days to complete using ancient crochet and weaving techniques
- One-of-a-kind design made with lively colours
- The shoulder strap is highlighted by a beautiful intricate geometric design
- Drawstring enclosure with tassels
- Care instructions for your Wayuu bag are inside the bag 👏
- Height: 28-29 cm| 11”-12”
- Width: 32-34 cm | 12”-13”
- Strap drop: 50-51 cm | 19”-20”
*Due to each bag being individually hand-crafted and delicately crocheted, sizes may vary slightly.*
Follow us on our socials!